Due to growth, S.C. Swiderski, LLC., a privately held construction, real estate and property management company is recruiting for full-time Excavation Laborers for our recently developed Excavating Division. At S.C. Swiderski, LLC., we have a strong track record of identifying unique investment opportunities and initiating disciplined, value-added strategies and are positioned for growth. Our employees are the power behind our success; every team member contributes toward building a better company, every day.
The responsibilities include assisting with pipe laying, loading materials, site preparation and possibly equipment operation. We require a minimum of one year of excavation experience.
- Operating tractors to load materials
- Operate equipment such as a backhoe, skid steer or mini excavator, for the purposes of construction, demolition, or excavation
- Operate various equipment for general site preparation and any related assignments
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices
- Assist in any necessary plumbing related activities when available and not doing excavating.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment
- Knowledge of light and heavy equipment operation and maintenance
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedure
Please mail, fax or email resumes to:
S.C. SWIDERSKI, LLC
Attn: Kim Dennee
401 Ranger Street | Mosinee, WI 54455
Fax (715)693-9523 | firstname.lastname@example.org
S.C. Swiderski, LLC is an equal opportunity employer