Due to growth, we are recruiting for a Landscaping Manager to be based out of our corporate office in Mosinee. This full-time position is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the quality of work performed in the installation of lawns, shrubs, trees, sprinkler systems, parking lots, retaining walls and ponds. The role requires professional knowledge of landscaping design and implementation as well as mechanical knowledge of equipment used in installations along with hiring and scheduling full-time or temporary employees and soliciting bids from outside service providers for seasonal work as needed.
On new construction properties, the Landscape Manger will work closely with the Construction team and/or sub-contractors to assist in planning, design, soliciting quotes and overseeing the installation of the landscaping and sprinkler systems.
The Landscaping Manager is responsible for purchasing and delivering or scheduling delivery of all equipment and items necessary for landscaping installations including, trees, shrubs, and seed. Work needed to be done on each property should be coordinated with Project Coordinators for each location or project.
This position which will require variable hours depending on weather conditions and seasonal work required. Scheduling of evening or week-ends may be necessary depending on work required and weather conditions.
Lawns, Shrubs & Trees:
- New construction sites – Layout and installation of sprinkler systems, retaining walls, curbs, grass, shrubs and trees.
- Knowledge of common Wisconsin zone 3&4 landscaping plants.
- Able to read construction plans and able to utilize computer programs such as Adobe.
- Able to develop landscape and hardscape plans for new construction sites, including design, installation and maintenance plans.
- Responsible for the overall landscape strategy and design across the entire portfolio.
- Knowledge of common landscape construction processes including patios, walls and grading.
Time & Money Management:
- Directly manage in-house landscaping crew.
- Oversee multiple vendor contracts and activities.
- Detail-oriented, approachable, innovative with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- 5 years of experience in landscaping
- Previous landscape design experience
- Strong knowledge of landscaping and equipment
- Knowledge of landscaping design and drafting
- Knowledge of bidding process and overseeing subcontractors
- Planning and staff coordination including a minimum of one year of supervisory experience
- Time management skills required
- Valid drivers license in
- Supervisory: 1 year
- Landscaping: 5 years
Please mail, fax or email resumes to:
S.C. SWIDERSKI, LLC
Attn: Kim Dennee
401 Ranger Street | Mosinee, WI 54455
Fax (715)693-9523 | email@example.com
S.C. Swiderski, LLC is an equal opportunity employer