CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
S.C. Swiderski, LLC, a privately held construction, real estate and property management company is recruiting for a Construction Project Manager at our Corporate Office in Mosinee, Wisconsin. At S.C. Swiderski, LLC, we have a strong track record of identifying unique investment opportunities and initiating disciplined, value-added strategies and are positioned for growth.
Skills Needed/Overview of Job Duties:
- Willing to train the right candidate
- Qualified candidates must oversee the development of building designs, estimates, bids, specifications and construction execution plans.
- Successful candidates must possess strong communication and collaboration skills, time management skills, and show above average technical aptitude.
- Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years of project management experience in the construction industry and will have demonstrated competence managing variably sized construction projects from inception to completion.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Valid driver’s license
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- While not required, a bachelor’s degree in business management, construction management or related coursework is a plus.
SC Swiderski Construction is always looking to attract the most qualified talent in the industry, feel free to submit a resume and introductory letter.
Please mail, fax or email resumes to:
S.C. SWIDERSKI, LLC
Attn: Kim Dennee
401 Ranger Street | Mosinee, WI 54455
Fax (715)-693-9523 | email@example.com
S.C. Swiderski, LLC is an equal opportunity employer