CONSTRUCTION PROJECT COORDINATOR
S.C. Swiderski, LLC, a privately held construction, real estate and property management company is recruiting for a Construction Project Coordinator at our Corporate Office in Mosinee, Wisconsin. At S.C. Swiderski, LLC, we have a strong track record of identifying unique investment opportunities and initiating disciplined, value-added strategies and are positioned for growth.
Skills Needed/Overview of Job Duties:
- Willing to train the right candidate
- Collect, maintain and research data product samples and pricing
- Create bid documents and purchase orders to be distributed to sub-contractors/vendors
- Procure permits required for the project
- Maintain database to include: material lists, invoice processing, contracts, change orders, etc.
- Maintain contact with and respond to requests or inquiries from sub-contractors/vendors and Site Superintendents in a timely fashion
- Work directly with the Project Managers to keep the project sites flowing smoothly
- Create and process contracts and change orders
- Process invoices from Project Managers’ approval
- Misc. duties: filing, errands, letter writing, job site visits, building inspections prior to opening, communication with sub-contractors/vendors, related items pertaining to project organization
- Other duties as assigned
- Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years of office experience.
- Basic knowledge of construction processes - preferred but not required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Excellent communications skills with individuals on all organizational levels
- Ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- High school or equivalent (Required)
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter including salary requirements along with a current resume.
SC Swiderski Construction is always looking to attract the most qualified talent in the industry, feel free to submit a resume and introductory letter.
Please mail, fax or email resumes to:
S.C. SWIDERSKI, LLC
Attn: Kim Dennee
401 Ranger Street | Mosinee, WI 54455
Fax (715)-693-9523 | email@example.com
S.C. Swiderski, LLC is an equal opportunity employer