Due to a promotion, S.C. Swiderski, LLC. is in need of a full-time Receptionist at our corporate office in Mosinee. As the Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing visitors appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Position is at Corporate Office in Mosinee, WI during business hours.
- Proven working experience in a front office handling administrative responsibilities
- High level customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- High school degree
Please mail, fax or email resumes to:
S.C. SWIDERSKI, LLC
Attn: Cortnee Ristow
401 Ranger Street | Mosinee, WI 54455
Fax (715)693-9523 | email@example.com
Please submit a resume to include an introductory cover letter indicating salary requirements.
S.C. Swiderski, LLC is an equal opportunity employer