Utilizing hands-on accounting experience and an in-depth understanding of accounting principles and company practices, perform complex accounting activities and financial analyses.
- Participate in the accurately and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements and annual audits and budgets.
- Participate in the activities of the disbursement department, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, petty cash, expense reports, cash control, core payroll processing and payroll tax compliance including monthly, quarterly and year end reporting.
- Participate in the activities of the accounts receivable department to ensure the accurate and timely management of all accounts receivable aging components including billings, cash receipts application, collections, etc. and act as a back-up for Company representation at any tenant related court proceedings.
- Aid with preparations for the corporate income taxes are compliant and assure the accurate and timely completion of all income tax returns taking advantage of all favorable tax codes.
- Participate in workers compensation audits as necessary and take advantage of all favorable workers compensation codes, making recommendations for change as necessary.
- Facilitate as needed general business and property insurance policy reviews and provide recommendations for favorable changes as necessary.
- Maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data and enhance the company’s value.
- Respond to the upper management as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate their financial needs.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of ad hoc reports.
- Act as a resource for the other departments often creating reporting functions as requested.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, tenants, vendors and others wishing to conduct business with us in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position operates in a professional administrative setting and routinely uses standard office equipment. The incumbent in this position will deal with internal and external customers with varied levels of financial acumen and may have to occasionally travel as needed to company subsidiaries as well as to potential acquisitions to conduct due diligence.
This position requires the ability to work 40 – 50 hours per week during normal business hours of Monday – Friday, with occasional hours outside out of that range as business necessitates. Incumbent must have excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, be self-motivated, possess good time management skills and have the ability to communicate with people on all levels with both technical financial expertise and in a non-financial capacity. Maintenance of continuing education affiliated with certifications and market trends is required.
- 5+ years of hands-on accounting managerial experience with progressively more discipline and an emphasis on financial analysis and interpretation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications and QuickBooks
Please mail, fax or email resumes to:
S.C. SWIDERSKI, LLC
Attn: Kim Dennee
401 Ranger Street | Mosinee, WI 54455
Fax (715)693-9523 | firstname.lastname@example.org
S.C. Swiderski, LLC is an equal opportunity employer